Web Search

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Recent Testimonials

New client: August 2009

Dear Alrich

I would like to compliment you on the excellent customer service I received from you during the week.

I was delighted to know that you were able to assist me on such a short notice and without much hassle! You can be sure that I will continue to do business with Prolific Hiring Supplies for many more events to come.

May your business grow from strength to strength.



Regards,



Marweyah Williams

Learning Practitioner



New client: August 2009
Firstly, your website is fabulous! Very informative and concise. I was referred to you by a happy prior customer.
I am celebrating my 30th on 9 October and require the following items. Would you be so kind as to provide me with a quote?
Kind Regards,
A. Janse van Rensburg
Media Sales Manager


New Client: July 2009
Our event went off very well and I thank you for delivering and collecting on time.
We shall certainly use and recommend you for future business.

Best regards

Cathy Morgan

Director

Attaché South Africa



Happy Private School Principal -Sunningdale

Hi Alrich

Thanks for coming out to see us.

Just to confirm – we need the following for Saturday (Delivery Fri afternoon)

8 x Umbrella



Also please book them for Sat 07 March 2009 – Burgundy Estate

Thanks



Gail van Niekerk

ELKANAH HOUSE-SUNNINGDALE, PARKLANDS

No comments: